Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Enlighten Me!!!

When does one know what she is supposed to do with her life? Will there be a sudden flash of light and everything would be clear from that point on? Coz im waiting for that day...

I chose the road im travelling in right now. No one forced me into this journey. Bt now I stop and think, 'is this the right path for me?'. Im in the middle of thousands like me, id like to think, but now i wonder... do i have what it takes to be known as someone who did something in the feild of my choice?? I defenitely have my doubts.

I look around me and see 3 kinds of people.
First , the lucky ones, people who have their path laid out in front of them, who know what they want and how they would get there. If not not in the long run, atleast have a short-term strategy.

Then there are those who dont give a damn. They do what they have to and wait for life to bowl the next doosra. They dont try to think if they would hit a boundary or will be clean bowled.

And finally the 3rd kind. People like me who dont know where they are going. But want to so desperately that they never stop searching themselves for that talent which would MAKE them the news.

It is not all about the money. It is never always about the money. It is the satisfaction that you are doing what you want to do, inspite of everything and everyone who said you coundnt do it, and doing it good that you have made a name for yourself. It is that spotlight it is that glory. It is that acknowlegement that we were worth it is what we are after.

So coming back to the question. What is my talent? When do i know about it? How do i find it? Im waiting for that moment of enlightment..

No comments: